Are you recovering from a vitrectomy? Our vitrectomy (massage) chairs will allow you to change your position and allow you to sit up as you visit with friends or family or watch TV. Needing to be facedown at all times puts additional strain on your shoulders and back. Having a massage chair allows you to change your position and provides you with additional comfort as you heal.
We now have two different chairs available in Hamilton and our newest chairs (pictured in the first few images below) available in both Hamilton and London. Our new chairs allow the leg supports to be removed. This is helpful if you have knee or hip issues.
INCLUDED IN YOUR RENTAL:
- Vitrectomy Recovery "Massage" Chair with an adjustable face support
- Our Chairs supports up to 1,200 pounds
- "Make it Rite" Mirror - Value $80
- Recipe Book: "Cooking with Eye Foods: Recipes to Protect Your Eyes from Blue Light" - Value: $15
- MINIMUM $50 Delivery/Set-up/Pick-up - We will need 45-60 minutes available for the set-up
Pick-up Options (By Appointment ONLY)
- WATERDOWN, Ontario L8B 0L9
- LONDON, Ontario N5X 2K7 (9 minutes North of the Ivey Eye Institute).